Bath Tub Finger Paint
Turn your bathtub into a canvas with these homemade bath tub finger paints.
Stop Feeding Your Kids Junk! – Skip the fast food and frozen TV dinners…Find out how easy it is to cook a home-cooked meal each night by planning it ahead of time. Grab your free Menu Planning Basics report at www.MenuPlanningCentral.com – and watch for the menu pack offer after you sign up.
* 1/3 cup mild clear Joy dishwashing soap
* 1 tbsp cornstarch
* Food coloring
1. Mix cornstarch and liquid soap in bowl.
2. Pour into ice cube tray, filling about 1/2 full.
3. Put 4-8 drops of different food coloring colors into each section and mix till blended (toothpicks work great for mixing).
5. Give to the kids and let them at it!
6. This washes off your child, and will wash off the walls too!
How would you like to get fun and educational activities for your preschooler delivered to your email inbox every week? Join us for some alphabet fun